CUSTOMER SAFETY IS THE NUMBER ONE CONCERN OF OUR STAFF
If you are ever in doubt of what to do when visiting our facility, just ask our friendly range and store personnel. We are here to help you enjoy the shooting sport in a clean, safe environment. You are required to adhere to the following rules for the safety and well being of everyone here. Failure to follow these rules could result in banishment from the facility.
- ALL FIREARMS brought into the store and/or range must be unloaded and preferably cased. If not cased, semi- autos must have the slide lock open, and revolvers must have the cylinder open. Rifles/shotguns must have the actions open.
- Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times, both on and off the range.
- No smoking, food or drink is allowed in the building at any time.
- All firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection and approval by range personnel.
- The range is approved for up to .50 caliber handguns.
- Shotguns and muzzleloaders are NOT ALLOWED on the range.
- Holstered firearms are NOT allowed on the range at any time without prior approval from range personnel.
- Everyone must wear eye and ear protection while in the range area at all times.
- Range personnel will immediately remove from the premises any person who is observed handling a firearm in an unsafe, careless and/or inappropriate manner –without refund of range fee(s). Failure to follow these or other posted safety rules could result in banishment from this facility.
- Range personnel will bar from the premises any person believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This also applies to the use of prescription drugs that impairs a person’s ability to conduct his/her-self in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Firearms are to be discharged only in a range booth on the firing line. This is strictly enforced.
- No more than two shooters are allowed on a lane without approval of range personnel.
- No steel jacket or steel core ammunition is allowed on the range.
- Upon entering the range shooting booth, firearms are to be pointed down range towards the backstop at all times.
- Load and unload firearms in the range booth only.
- Keep finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- NEVER bring a loaded or jammed firearm off the range for any reason. If there is any kind of problem, lay the firearm down in the booth (pointed down range toward the backstop), and step back from the firing line. DO NOT move back into the booth for any reason until clearance is granted by range personnel.
- Rapid fire is NOT permitted. Allow at least one second between shots.
- Do NOT exchange firearms with another shooter in another lane. Switch shooters NOT guns.
- CEASE FIRE – On this command, stop shooting immediately, take your finger off the trigger and un-load your firearm, leave the action open and lay down the firearm with the muzzle pointed down range. Step back from the firing line and do NOT move back into the booth for any reason. Range personnel will give the all clear before re-entering the booth.
- When entering or exiting the range, wait for the first door to close before opening the second door.
- Only Discount Guns and Ammo Shooting Range ammunition may be used in rental firearms.
- Rental firearms must be returned empty with the slide locked open on semi-autos and the cylinder swung open on revolvers.
- There will be a charge of $7.00 for destroyed target hangers per unit.
- There will be a charge of $5.00 for destroyed target clips per unit.
- DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, cause harm to yourself or others in this facility.
- For the safety of both mother and baby, pregnant women are not allowed on the range.
- Any medical condition that could potentially create a safety hazard for one’s self or others must notify range personnel before going on the range. Certain medical conditions may indicate denial of access to the range.
- DO NOT throw ammunition or spent shells in the trash containers. Please discard them in the range.
- When you have completed shooting, clean up after yourself. Brush brass and shells into the range.
- Under NO circumstances is anyone allowed to cross the firing line. (This includes picking up live cartridges if they are dropped, or retrieving other items that may have rolled across the line.) Notify range personnel if something like this occurs and they will provide assistance.